myirislogo
14 October, 2019 11:42 IST
My Last 5 Scrips
Company BSE Price (Rs) % Chg
Tata Motors 127.60 5.15
Tata Stl 347.70 2.45
State Bank O 257.45 1.16
Tata Power 59.95 1.80
Ntpc 116.55 0.09
Clear All Clear Last
   
NSE Live
Nifty Live Prices
Top Gainers/Losers
Top 10 Turnover
No Delivery Stocks
Advances / Declines new
Index Weightage new
Exchange Holidays new
Nse Sectors new
Contribution To Index new
Bonus new
Rights new
Delisted-Shares new
Split of Value new
BSE Live
BSE30 Live Prices
Top Gainers/Losers
Top 10 Turnover
No Delivery Stocks
Advances / Declines new
Index Weightage new
Exchange Holidays new
Bse Sectors new
Contribution To Index new
Bonus new
Rights new
Delisted-Shares new
Split of Value new
Market Pulse
Leaders
Laggards
FII Activity
Mutual Fund Activity
Meetings
Results Watch
Results Calendar
Results Announced
Watch
Sector Watch
Economy Watch
Company
Snapshots
Quotes
Charts
Financials
Recent News
Broker Research
Meetings
Research Tutorial
Research
Research Reports
Snapshot-Kilitch Drugs (India) Limited
Kilitch Drugs (India) Limited
Sector:Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals - Formulations
BSE:524500NSE:KILITCHBloomberg:KILD@INReuters:KIDI.BO
Market Lot: 1Face Value: 10ISIN Demat: INE729D01010
QuotesSnapshotChartsFinancialsResearchRecent News
Peer GroupAGM/AMMF HoldingDiscussion ForumBSE/NSE NoticesBSE/NSE Deals

 
 
Recent Developments
19-OCT-15 Kilitch Drugs (India) witnessed a sharp rise in share price on Monday after the company formed a joint venture in the Republic of Ethiopia with a local party therein to set up a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturing unit. Moreover, the company shall be a partner to the tune of 97% and the Ethiopian partner shall hold remaining 3% in the said joint venture 19-OCT-15 Kilitch Drugs India announced that the company has formed a join...   More..
Business Profile Future Plans
One To One
Recent news
Previous

 


Brief Financials (in Rs. Mn.) 
Period ending (months)30-Sep-2017(6)31-Mar-2016(12)31-Mar-2015(12)
Net sales 217.06209.27184.37
Other Income17.7427.3426.90
Total Income234.80236.61211.27
Cost of goods sold207.21250.45207.07
OPBDIT27.59-13.844.20
PAT21.17-20.54-1.85
Gross Block---
Equity capital-132.32132.32
EPS (Rs.)---
DPS (Rs.)---
BV (Rs.)---
P/E range (x)---
Debt / Equity (x)---
Operating margin (% of OI)11.8-5.8 2.0
Net margin (% of OI) 9.0-8.7-0.9
Detailed Financials
Income 
Statement
Balance Sheet Latest 
Quarterly/Halfyearly
Ratio Analysis Share Statistics
Price Charts
Scrip Information



Registered Office
ADDRESS
C - 301/ 2, MIDC
TTC Industrial Area
Pawane Village
Thane
Maharashtra-400 705
PHONE
(022) 2767 0322/ 2768 0913/ 6514 4185
FAX
(022) 2768 0912
 
Board of Directors
NSE/BSE Announcements


Home | Shares | F&O | Mutual Funds | Loans | Insurance | News Centre
Wealth Tracker | Tax Corner | NRI Centre | Search in myiris | Advertise
All rights reserved. IRIS Business Services Limited
Disclaimer